The European Graduate School licensed as European University
For all the details on The EGS Accreditation visit our Accreditation Page↗.
As of February 2016, The National Commission for Further and Higher Education in Malta has licensed The European Graduate School (EGS) within The European Qualifications Framework (EQF) as a University (Licence number: 2015:007), offering the following programmes:
- Master of Arts in Philosophy, Art and Social Thought
- Master of Arts in Expressive Arts Therapy with a minor in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Expressive Arts Coaching and Consulting
- Master of Arts in Musical, Literary and Visual Thought
- Master of Arts in Expressive Arts Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding
- PhD in Expressive Arts
- PhD in Philosophy, Art and Social Thought
- PhD in Literary, Musical and Visual Thought
The online reference for The EGS' accreditation as a University can be viewed on The NCFHE website↗
For any enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malta (EU member state since 2004) will hold the Presidency of the Council of the European Union (EU) in 2017. Valletta (capital city of Malta) has also been selected as the European Capital of Culture 2018.